Bicycle Riders Group
Biweekly rides of 10 to 20+ miles. (We will ride into October if the weather is good. Rides could become weekly if there is interest.)
Specific rides planned:
- West end of Wabash Trail (by Mariah’s) to Toronto road and back, about 10 miles.
- IDOT to Rochester and back, about 10 miles.
- AFCC to Rochester and back, about 13 miles.
- Centennial Park to Sturat Park and Back, about 16 miles.
- West end of Wabash Trail (by Mariah’s) to Chatham and back, about 22 miles.
Rides will be at the pace of the slowest rider, No Drops! (Anticipated pace at 10 mph)
Most rides will be on paved trails. Some road rides may be set for those who wish to go on the road to additional locations.
Meet at 3:00pm Saturday: 04-25-15 & 05-08-15, other dates TBA.
FIRST RIDE; 04-25-14; meet at West end of Wabash trail. (Parking available at the mattress store or 100 yards down the road to the south at the North West corner of the movie theater parking lot.)
05-08-15; meet at the trail heaD in the IDOT parking lot.